Wetlands are considered the world’s most productive and biologically diverseecosystems. They provide habitat and food resources for various species of plants and animals...
Days & Dates of the event: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday Corresponding to 12, 13, 14/11/2013
Location: Arabian Center- Dubai
Targeted audience: 450 people from all nationalities and all segments of the society.
Event planning mode: Exhibition – The Dubai Mall
Dates: Monday June 3rd, 2013- Wednesday June 5th, 2013
Program of participation:
- Invite governmental, local and federal, organizations to participate in the event.
- Send an e-invitation to attend the event.
- Invite Takatof to participate in the organization of the event.
- Broadcast news about the event (before, during and after the happening of the event).
- Using social media applications (Twitter and Instagram) to send tweets and post pictures about the event.
- Measure the effectiveness of the event organization and its demonstration.
We cooperated with Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority to establish an environmental exhibition related to World Environment Day 2014...
Under the noble instructions of H.H Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Presidential Affairs and Chairman of the Ministerial Council for Services, the Ministerial Resolution No. 5/77 of 2009 has been issued with reference to setting up a program for cutting down the usage of non-biodegradable plastic bags. In line with such Ministerial Resolution, the Ministry of Climate Change and Environment launched an initiative of “UAE Free of Plastic Bags” on 20th October 2009 for maintaining the natural resources and achieving the environmental security at the State.
The Campaign Objectives:
- Maintaining the plants and animal resources.
- Reducing epidemics and exotic pests.
- Circulation of the laws and guidelines of agricultural and veterinary quarantine.
- Educating community with the laws of importing and exporting plants and animal products and with CITES agreement, in addition to the Animal law.
Ministry of Climate Change and Environment participated in the Palm Festival, which was organized by municipality of the city of Dibba fort from...
Held a conference for the launching of the National Environment Day events in 2014. In the presence of people from environmental bodies and municipalities and in the presence...
Ministry of Climate Change and Environment participated in the Earth Hour 2014 event. Which was separated into two events, one with corporation...
Ministry of Climate Change and Environment has participated in National Responsibility environmental symposium organized by the ...
global conference which organized by the Ministry of the Environment where the conference was attended by more than 600 international, regional...
Inaugurated by HE Dr. Rashid Ahmed Bin Fahad, Minister of Climate Change and Environment, campaign «environment without waste» in Dubai, during
Ministry of Climate Change and Environment participated in effectiveness because we care which organized by Sharjah aquarium, Where it was the opening ...
The effectiveness of educating travelers aims to educate travelers and definition through the airport on illegal ivory trade. During the past...
The 2014 International Year of Family Farming (IYFF) aims to raise the profile of family farming and smallholder farming by focusing world attention on the significant role of...